comics, art stuff, mind fluff.

Thursday, 21 April 2011

How's My Leering?



Cycling in London can be hair raising enough without the addition of sexists on (motorised) wheels. I'm getting really fed up of idiot men who like to hoot and shout at me when I'm cycling. It's NOT flattering, it's fucking annoying. Have some self control and keep your stupid mouth shut. I hope this comic doesn't put anyone off of cycling in London though...getting a bike is one of the best things I've done since moving here!

1 comment:

richlakin said...

I can sympathise. Cycling in Brum is no picnic either. I've seen people on the ring road navigating 4 lanes of diesel fug and had to admire their bravery. I'm spoilt with old disused rail lines near where I live. Great illustrations. Were you tempted to do something like
'A55 H0L' with the van driver's number plate? He deserves it!