comics, art stuff, mind fluff.

Friday, 12 March 2010

One Hundred Days Project DAY ONE HUNDRED!!!



So that's it. I managed to do a sketchbook page every day for 100 days! I've really enjoyed doing the project, and I do feel a better person for being creative every day even if it is me drawing me sitting in my bed for the millionth time or grumbling about something. I've also loved following everybody else's projects, lots of which are linked to in the sidebar and well worth a look- well done you lot!

Even though the project is over, I'm going to keep updating this blog with drawings, comics and the like, so do check it again if you've enjoyed this stuff! Thanks!

7 comments:

d e b b i e said...

Hi, I've just found your blog and really enjoyed looking through your drawings.
You should definitely carry on doing it I reckon!

James Clayton said...

It's been brilliant to follow. Thanks for sharing it all!

sophie m. said...

i loved following your 100 days project! your drawings are so good!

Tammy Hanna said...

Just wanted to say that I've only recently found your blog and have been catching up with all your drawings. They are wonderful and inspiring. Thank you!

emma said...

Hi Siobhan, I've loved your drawings over these hundred days. Are you going to do more? I hope so. So many times I've gone "yep, I've been there." Excellent work! Emma x

Siobhan said...

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone...I'm going to keep uploading any comics/drawings I do here, so watch this space if you're interested! x

Lenny Likes Libraries said...

These comics are great. I bought some oil pastels the other day, so I could start drawing [I've always been crap], but so far I've just stared at the pages. soon soon soon soon.